Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Grumblings Start To Grow Within

Tarik at the Wash Post may have just caught the scent of dissatisfaction of Capitals' management not from fans, but from the locker room. In the Post today was an article about Steve Eminger who sounds like he is ready to move on:
"It's past frustrating," he said following yesterday's practice at Kettler Capitals Iceplex. "It's just a matter of them putting me in the lineup, and putting me in there for more than one game, or moving me to somewhere I'm going to play. Because clearly I'm not in their plans."

I am not quite sure why they aren't playing Emmy either. But add another player on the "I am not happy here" train with Ben Clymer. It was only a matter of time that the players who can contribute but are sitting on the sidelines during a slump are starting to feel a bit jaded. Watching Eminger at practice yesterday, he looked good. His speed is up and his intensity is there. But for what ever reason, there is not a game night jersey with his name on it.

No comments: