Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

It is a white Christmas up here in Minnesota. Visiting the in-laws and eating way too much food has become common place for me and my wife the last few years. And although I have to sacrifice a few games to self indulge in Hershey Kisses peanut butter cookies and rum cake, there is nothing more important that being with family and friends over the holiday season.

We braved a cold blistery winter storm to get here and it was worth it. The house is warm, so are the beds thanks to electric blankets. And the company is second to none. My mother in-law knows my weakness is cookies and there are more cookie tins than you can shake a stick at, most of it will be coming home with us later.

While I will not be able to get to update as much as I would like over the next couple of days, I hope the rest of you have a great holiday. Now, as much as I want to spend more time with all of you talking about plus and minuses and offensive strategies, there is a plate of cookies with my name on it up stairs and a big glass of milk. Merry Christmas.

No comments: