Monday, February 25, 2008

Rumor Mill Has Begun

I am getting a couple of murmurs about the Caps in a possible trade that would move Steve Eminger. Since Eminger hasn't been the first choice of management, he has always been in the crosshairs of a possible trade.

Also there is some grumblings of Ben Clymer being moved as well. Again these are just rumors as of now, and the Eminger report is the only one I heard from two different sources.

I will try to find out more, but most likely nothing will be confirmed until tomorrow.

Update: I am actually working tonight, so I will be up all night checking in on trades and updating, then try to stay awake for the trades tomorrow.

Lightning deal Vinny Prospal to Philly for Alexandre Picard and a second or third draft pick. Dan Boyle also signed a contract to stay in Tampa.

No comments: