Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A New Domain

I was sitting at my computer typing away when my wife looks at me and asks what my domain name is. I told her, http://pheadsthoughts.blogspot.com. Easy right? Apparently not so. $10 bucks later we became www.puckheadsthoughts.com. Better ring to it.

I am planning to redo much of the site now that I officially have a domain name. I even have email, this is pretty cool. So make a mental note, or write it down if you don't happen to be very mental at all. As far as other sites that just randomly pick up my feed, I will figure that out later. I am to busy making cool stuff for my new domain name.

So, to recap:

http://pheadsthoughts.blogspot.com
is now
www.puckheadsthoughts.com

Tell your friends, neighbors, relatives and complete strangers!

2 comments:

Rob said...

Congrats! I look forward to the new site. It's always fun reading your blog and can't wait for the season to start.

I've done the custom domain thing with two blogs (rrthoughts.com and stormingthecrease.com), the latter of which is a hockey-only site.

If you have any questions, I'm happy to help!

Rob

Garrett said...

Thanks for the nice words Rob, I will check out your sites for sure!