Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Time To Remember

I remember exactly where I was that morning. I know exactly what I was doing. To see the Pentagon 9/11 memorial finished makes today both a sad occasion and a happy one as well. It's a tremendous memorial for those caught in the crosshairs of mad men. It's the opposite of what those evil men wanted, it is peaceful.

Those in New York, here in Washington DC, and those who will be honored in Pennsylvania all have our respect today.

In other news, Comcast will be on top of 73 games this season including all home games in beautiful High Def (50 games will be in HD).

And more players trickle in to Kettler which is an earlier start for some players on the season. Micheal Nylander is the latest in town. That tells me that this team is excited about this season. And that should make any Cap fan smile.

No comments: