Saturday, November 04, 2006

No Puckhead

Not thinking clearly, I finished my Caps/Thrashers thread with hopes of getting to the Philly game tonight. Little did I realize that I was on a plane today and not only can I not post, but I won't see any of the game. That is what happens when life gets in the way of running a blog.

So since there is no hope of getting a post out for the next few days, here are a few that I am sure can pick up the slack:

Japer's Rink
Caps Nut
On Frozen Blog
Off Wing Opinion
And of course SESO

Last time I left the confines of the couch the Caps spanked the Aves at the Pepsi Center and Hitchcock and Clarke said bye bye in Philly. So I figure it's a good thing I am out of town for the next couple of games.

Remember to Vote November 7th. Be safe and I will see you Thursday (I hope).

2 comments:

Garrett said...

Seriously, the moment I am gone, the Caps beat the Flyers for the first time in 9 years, Redskins win against Dallas, and Saddam gets the noose. Maybe I should just stay away from the beltway. Thank goodness the hotel has a computer.

Anonymous said...

1) Where is hockey's mecca? Vote today.
http://fauxrumors.blogspot.com/2006/11/where-is-hockeys-mecca.html#links